Welcome to the
Society of Anti-Aging, Aesthetic and Regenerative Medicine Malaysia
SAAARMM is dedicated to reforming healthcare, so we can all look forward to an extended healthy life span with vitality and vigour. This speciality has drawn tremendous support from healthcare professionals globally, because of its evidence-based, preventive approach to wellness.
SAAARMM is a non-profit Society dedicated to:
- Promote the highest standard of teaching, study and research among those engaged in the practice of the art and science of anti-aging and related diseases in the best traditions of medicine and medical ethics.
- Convene scientific meetings for lectures, seminars, symposia or clinical demonstrations.
- Coordinate training programmes in Anti-Aging Medicine.
- Encourage support groups comprising senior citizens to help them in various ways to improve the quality of life.
- Publish newsletters, educational materials, journals, magazines, etc to disseminate knowledge on Anti-Aging Medicine.
- Develop quality control programmes in Anti-Aging Medicine.
- Act as an information center.
JAAM 2016 Call for Abstract
The 16th Scientific Meeting of the Japanese Society of Anti-Aging Medicine welcomes abstract submissions in English from non-Japanese researchers. JAAM 2016 will be held on June 10-12, 2016 (Fri-Sun) at Yokohama, Japan. We look forward to your submission!
Submission deadline: February 3, 2016 (JST)
For more information, please visit: